The Flight Information widget displays live flight information on digital signage screens. It provides travelers with relevant information that’s timely, accurate and easy to understand. This helps to not only reduce passenger anxiety and stress but also improve the travel experience.
Live flight information provided by the widget includes arrivals, departures, delayed flights, canceled flights, flight number, gate information, airline info, baggage delays, TSA screening information and more.
This information is beneficial in airports or airport-related businesses such as hotels & resorts, convention centers, airlines, parking facilities, ground transportation centers, car rentals, limo companies, and corporate headquarters.
This widget improves customer experiences in these settings and also create additional revenue. In a hotel, for example, displaying canceled or delayed flights will have guests staying at your property longer either by booking an extra night or passing time at the bar.
Features & Benefits
- Display arrivals, departures, gate information, flight number, flight status etc.
- Real-time so information is always accurate and up to date.
- Easy to update.
- Multi-language support.
- Multi-user platform for businesses with multiple locations.
- Web-based portal allows easy access and remote management.
- Centralized control makes sure only authorized users have access to the widget.