The Live TV Signage System is an enterprise-grade system that allows the display of live TV on digital signage.
The Live TV playback is via HDMI 2.0 input, which plays content from any broadcast channel, including protected HDCP. The content can be displayed together with ads, social media, weather, calendar, scrolling text, etc.
The live feed enables users to catch the attention of and entertain their audience with live video content, and at the same time engage the audience with branding or marketing messages, announcements or other information.
The system is equipped with a robust cloud-based CMS (XhibitSignage) that supports zoned screen layouts to display multiple messages at the same time. Content can be curated to complement each other and send a unified messaged. For instance, churches can display a live sermon alongside scripture or hymn info and scrolling text with lessons from the sermon.
The CMS also has comprehensive scheduling and dayparting, a multi-user platform, and dynamic content apps & widgets such as social media, traffic, weather, YouTube, live web pages, HTML5, RSS/MRSS feeds, inspirational quotes, stock photos for digital wallpapers, and more.
Features & Benefits
- Live TV playback via HDMI 2.0 input to play content from
any broadcast channel
- Playback of protected HDCP content
- Power over Ethernet (PoE+)
- Dozens of content widgets for dynamic content e.g HTML5, social media, RSS/MRSS etc.
- Live preview of content playback across the network
- Remote management via cloud-based software
- User-defined screen layouts with multiple zones
- Comprehensive calendar-based scheduling & day-parting
Where it’s Used
- Houses of worship
- Bar & restaurants
- Banks & credit unions
- Corporate offices
- Amusement parks
- Healthcare facilities