Xhibit Lite is a low cost, networked digital signage system that delivers and displays HD content on digital displays.
Designed for low budget signage implementations, the highly reliable Xhibit Lite is a cost-effective alternative to Xhibit Plus and Xhibit Enterprise.
Xhibit Lite comes bundled with a free-of-cost, cloud-based digital signage software (XhibitSignage), for centrally managing digital signage content, playlists and playback schedules. The web-based platform enables remote management via a standard web browser from any internet-enabled device.
The system enables content automation through the use of multiple content apps and widgets. They include dynamic weather, YouTube, event listings, calendar/date display, live web pages, Youtube, RSS feeds, QR code and more.
The networked digital signage system also allows for zoned or full-screen layouts, reporting, multi-user management and comprehensive scheduling.
Features & Benefits
- Full HD networkable digital signage system w/ HDMI
- User defined zoned screen layouts (max 4 zones)
- Dozens of content widgets for content automation e.g weather, calendar/date, RSS etc
- Event listings widget for displaying calendar events e.g school events, company/corporate events, ministry classes, fitness classes, hotel events
- Commercial-grade, solid-state storage
- Live preview of content playback
- Remote management over the internet
- Playlist management, reporting and scheduling & day-parting
- Low power consumption and insignificant maintenance cost
Where it’s Used
- K-12, college and university campuses
- Church, Synagogues, and Temples
- Restaurants, QSRs, & Bars
- Corporate offices