Virtual concierge kiosks in hotels, hospitals, casinos, stadiums, amusement parks, schools and malls empower guests to access needed information on their own schedule. They provide round-the-clock access to information, even during late hours when staffing is significantly reduced.
Guests can use the virtual concierge for:
- Hotel check in/out
- Download information about local attractions around a hotel
- View on-site amenities at a hotel, casino, hospital, etc.
- Flight check-in and printing boarding passes
- Make reservations or order food in a restaurant
- Download information to a phone e.g. coupon, store locations, menu, directions, etc.,
- Play games to reduce perceived wait times
- View upcoming events in a hotel or convention center
- Sell ad space to local businesses
In addition to improving the guest experience, the virtual concierge also optimizes staffing. When guests can access most of the services/information they need from the virtual concierge, the staff is free to attend to more pressing needs.
They also allow the company to reinforce the brand – it offers an additional channel through which to promote the brand. Using brand colors, fonts and the logo in all communication subtly increases brand awareness. The concierge kiosks themselves lend to the perception of a modern, cutting-edge, tech-savvy establishment, a factor that will appeal to savvy guests.
The virtual concierge is also a great source of revenue. Businesses can sell ad space to vendors or distributors. The vendors can also install their own virtual concierge kiosks. When a hotel guest checks their flight info from the virtual concierge and sees that it’s delayed or canceled, they will extend their stay on at the hotel, which is additional revenue for the property. The same goes for a casino
Features & Benefits
- Dozens of content widgets to show dynamic content e.g HTML5, social media, RSS/MRSS etc.
- Remote management and centralized control via cloud-based software
- Comprehensive calendar-based scheduling & day-parting
- Instant updates from a web-based platform
- Reporting to show a log of content displayed