Interactive kiosks create high-tech experience areas to engage customers/guests and let them explore the facility, products or services at their own pace. They allow customers to create their own customized and personalized experiences.
Interactive kiosks are commonly used for wayfinding, employee and building directories, queue management, wait warping (by offering interactive games or trivia), restaurant ordering, customer data collection, ticket purchasing at a movie theater, registration, and more. The functions interactive kiosks can serve is virtually endless.
Businesses can display promotions, product information, and digital brochures that can be downloaded or emailed to create interactive brand experiences.
Large facilities can help visitors find their way with interactive wayfinding maps. Hotels, stadiums, restaurants, and casinos can enhance the customer experience by shortening lines and expediting processes.
Corporate offices can reduce costs and maximize efficiencies by incorporating virtual reception kiosks to manage infrequent and minor tasks
Features & Benefits
- Auto sleep and wake feature to conserve energy.
- Available in freestanding kiosks, countertop stand, wall-mounted kiosks.
- An intuitive workflow that allows users to gather the information they seek.
- Dozens of content widgets for dynamic content e.g HTML5, social media, RSS/MRSS etc.
- Remote management and centralized control via cloud-based software
- Easy to update
- Comprehensive calendar-based scheduling & day-parting
- original, branded micro-site experiences built to accomplish your goals