Digital School Menu is an easy-to-use, fully-managed, web software suite for helping school districts and schools disseminating lunch menu information to children, parents and other school stakeholders.
This SaaS-based application provides a centralized database to manage daily lunch program information for all schools in a district along with nutritional and allergen information. The data is utilized to display menu boards in school cafeterias, web-portals for children and parents and to send notifications via mobile apps.
A fully-managed software suite, Digital School Menu utilizes pre-designed templates and the ability to edit text content, update images/media, logos and publish the menu. Content can be designed, edited and updated dynamically from one location via a web-browser.
Data updating permissions can be assigned across three hierarchical user roles:
- District administrators
- School administrators
- Cafeteria managers
Menu boards can be configured to display breakfast, and/or lunch menus across days, weeks and months.
Features & Benefits
- Digital signage with live TV via HDMI
- Networkable signage system
- Dozens of widgets for dynamic content e.g HTML5, social media, RSS/MRSS etc.
- Live preview of content playback across the network
- Remote management via cloud-based software
- Allows playlist management, template creation & reporting
- Comprehensive calendar-based scheduling & day-parting