The Feeds widget offers a collection of ready-made, beautifully-crafted digital signage content that is continuously updated in order to keep your screens fresh and engage your viewers.
The widget delivers curated content to digital signage networks from different categories e.g. social media, news, weather, health, sports, entertainment etc. Examples include
- Friendly News-in-Pictures
- Video News Bites
- Today’s Top Tweets
- Animated Weather Radar
- Local Health Conditions e.g. pollen index
- Community Calendar/Events
- Safety Tips
- …and more!
The content is updated daily, with 10 new stories added to the feed throughout the day.
Content can be displayed in full screen or customized to fit any zone size when displaying the feeds with other messages. For example, you may choose to display a playlist of company announcements and have the playlists interspersed with local health conditions or video news bites. As your network loops back through your playlist a second time, the Feeds widget will update to display the current health conditions and new video news bites it pulls in automatically.
Features & Benefits
- Includes multiple media formats e.g. pictures, videos, media RSS, tweets, HTML and more
- The Feeds widget is a one-stop shop with enough content to fill your ready-made content needs instantly.
- The content is easily customized to your look and feel, and to fit sidebars, footers and other various sized zones.
- The content is public-friendly where stories are selected based on interest AND appropriateness so you leave a positive impression on your viewers.
- Web-based platform allows remote management and easy access (software can be accessed from any computer with an internet connection).
- Centralized control makes sure only authorized users have access to the content feeds.
- Multi-user platform for a network with screens in multiple locations.