The Event Listings widget automates the process of fetching events and displaying them on a digital signage screen.
It ensures that event content is accurate, personalized, unique, and engaging.
Event information can be sourced from Google/Outlook calendar, uploaded in a CSV, XML or JSON file or linked to a database. When the event source is updated, the event listing on the digital signage screen is also automatically updated.
Users can choose from an assortment of themes, both portrait and landscape, and customize them to match company branding and/or the event theme.
The event listings widget allows event planners to give guests at-a-glance access to event information and drive attendance to the events.
The widget is great for corporate offices who host multiple events, amusement parks to show different park events, convention and conference centers, hotels to display local events and attractions, churches and other houses of worship, schools and colleges, and more.
Features & Benefits
- Event information can be sourced from Google/Outlook calendar, uploaded in a CSV, XML or JSON file or linked to a database.
- Includes multiple themes to personalize the listing.
- Themes can be customized to match the brand and promote brand awareness.
- Includes scrolling text to provide additional or changing information about the event.
- Company logos and images can be added to the themes
- Updating the source file auto updates the chart.
- The cloud-based solution enables users to make changes to dashboards instantly from anywhere.
- Centralized control ensures data integrity so unauthorized users don’t alter the event listing.