Mvix video wall solutions includes a cloud-based CMS, XhibitSignage, and an HDCP-compliant digital graphics processor that delivers high-quality video and image scaling for multi-screen video walls.
The Mvix video walls allow customers to create a near-seamless digital canvas and deliver outstanding tiled visual performance. The solution includes dozens of content apps and widgets to display and manage a large variety of content including live web pages, social media, emergency & CAP alerts, traffic, event listings, flight information, dynamic weather, RSS/MRSS feeds, and more.
We have three video wall configurations readily available and they include:
- 2 Screen Video Wall: offers support for up to two screens at a time. Video Wall 2 is powered by an Intel duo core processor, features full wireless and wired connectivity, and houses an internal solid state drive for media storage.
- 4 Screen Video Wall: upgrade to Video Wall 4 and get support for two additional HD screens. Screens can be split into a max of 20 zones, each with different content, and configured with additional widgets and features.
- 6 Screen Video Wall: the Video Wall 6 is one of Mvix’s top-of-the-line video wall solutions. Use it to display dynamic media content on up to six screens. An upgraded Intel i5 quad core processor effortlessly handles complex playback requirements without any drop in performance.
Features & Benefits
- Bundled with free cloud-based CMS, XhibitSignage
- Supports different screen configurations, with up to 12 screens
- Equipped with solid-state storage
- Remote management over the internet via a standard web browser.
- Expansive multimedia content – 4K and Full HD videos, Live HDTV, images, live web content, HTML5, RSS/MRSS feeds
- Screen layouts with multiple zones
- Live preview of content playback across the network.
- Comprehensive scheduling and dayparting capabilities
- Wi-Fi enabled
- Content is stored locally so no black screens when there is a network outage
- Low power consumption
- Remote Device Monitoring
- Remote Device Reboot
- Role-based multi-user management
Where it’s Used
- Corporate offices
- Healthcare facilities
- Hotels & Convention Centers
- Amusement parks
- Movie theaters