Xhibit Live is an ultra-reliable, enterprise-grade digital signage system that displays live TV on signage displays.
It enables digital signage with live TV by allowing any video input source to be displayed on the screen with surrounding ads or other content such as social media feeds, weather, calendar, etc.
The live feed enables users to catch the attention of and entertain their audience with live video content, and at the same time engage the audience with branding or marketing messages, announcements or other information.
Xhibit Live is equipped with a robust cloud-based CMS (XhibitSignage) that supports zoned screen layouts to display multiple messages at the same time. Content can be curated to complement each other and send a unified messaged. For instance, churches can display a live sermon alongside scripture or hymn info and scrolling text with lessons from the sermon.
The CMS also has comprehensive scheduling and dayparting, smart playlists for auto creating campaigns, multi-user platform, reporting, and dynamic content apps & widgets such as social media, traffic, weather, YouTube, live web pages, HTML5, RSS/MRSS feeds, inspirational quotes, stock photos for digital wallpapers, and more.
Features & Benefits
- Digital signage with live TV via HDMI
- Networkable signage system
- Dozens of widgets for dynamic content e.g HTML5, social media, RSS/MRSS etc.
- Live preview of content playback across the network
- Remote management via cloud-based software
- Allows playlist management, template creation & reporting
- Comprehensive calendar-based scheduling & day-parting
Where it’s Used
- Houses of worship
- Bar & restaurants
- Banks & credit unions
- Corporate offices
- Amusement parks
- Healthcare facilities