Andros is a networkable yet affordable digital signage system for displaying editable, professionally-designed, animated templates on digital displays.
The system comes equipped with a simple cloud-based content creation and management software (CMS), SignageCreator.
SignageCreator has over 1000 digital signage templates that can be edited and customized in a simple 3-step process. Using a drag-n-drop editor, users can add company logos, images, colors, etc. to promote brand awareness and personalize the templates so they’re relevant to the audience.
The web-based software also allows for remote management and calendar-based scheduling & day-parting to make sure the right message is delivered to the right audience at the right time.
The extensive template library offers animated templates for menu boards, building directories, offices, K-12 and college campuses, hospitals & clinics, hotels and more.
Features & Benefits
- Plug-and-play out of the box
- Wireless and wired connections enabled
- Remote management via cloud-based CMS
- Internet required for updates only
- Simple click-edit-save content updates
- Upload, select and animate images
- Edit text, fonts, effects, opacity etc
- Comprehensive scheduling and day-parting
Where it’s Used
- Restaurants, QSRs/Fast Casual, & Bars: digital menu board systems for quick service restaurants, fast-food and fast-casual locations.
- K-12 and College Cafeterias: digital menu board systems for K-12 School lunch menu programs.
- Building Directories: easily updateable office and suite listings for office and building directories.
- Clinics and Medical Offices: used in waiting rooms of dentists, optometrists, chiropractors etc. for health tips, and doctor and service listings