1. Menu boards help display various menu options during the day. Now you can customize your menu for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
2. Nutritional information, calorie update etc. can be easily conveyed to the customers via digital screens - easy to update and easy to configure.
3. Giving greater control to the customers to choose and order from interactive menus via touch screen systems..
4. Centralized control through digital signage software. This helps to manage signage’s on multiple location from one location, ensuring consistency and quality of communication.
5. Allows restaurant owners to communicate with customers in variety of media formats - videos, slideshows, images with background music etc.
6. Appeal to a larger target market by customizing menu and information in local languages, formats and tastes.
7. Allows restaurant owners to communicate effectively with graphics and animations to attract customers.
8. Allows ease of update and low-cost customization. Cost of owning and maintaining digital signage is lower than the total cost of installing and updating tradition menu displays.