How do I schedule content to Ceeno using iCatsignage.com?
After uploading your content, the next step is to create a schedule for your media. This will allow you to then take those media files and display them with preset timings and durations. The following knowledgebase article explains how to incorporate content into a schedule, and to then assign timing and duration settings for each file.
- Mvix Ceeno
- iCatsignage.com CMS Application
- Internet Connectivity
- Media library with content you wish to schedule
If you meet the requirements listed above, simply follow the steps below to create a schedule for your content.
Creating a Schedule
- Log into iCatsignage.com, and click the "Schedule" tab on the top menu bar. Look for a green plus symbol on the right-hand side that says "Add Schedule" - click it.
- A scheduling window will pop up, and you must now choose "Full-Screen Mode" from the two available options listed under "Playlist Media Management".
- Now you can begin configuring you schedule. Start first with the "Properties" section; choose a name, description, start date, and end date for your schedule. The schedule name CANNOT contain any spaces. To choose dates, simply click the orange calendar icon and page through the months to select a date.The start date and end date must be at least 1 day apart. Lastly, check the box below marked "Active" to ensure your schedule will be sent to the device.
- Next, in the "Weekly" section, check the boxes next to the days of the week on which you want your image zone to display. Below that, you'll see a "Group" section. Here you must choose a group, or groups, to send your schedule to - keep in mind this will affect ALL players under that group.
- Next, you'll need to choose content from your media library to add into your schedule. On the top right of the screen, you'll see a section entitled "Media Library". This is a miniaturized index of all your uploaded files. Using the Previous and Next buttons, page through your library and check the box next to whichever files you want to add to your schedule. Once you've checked the boxes, click "Add" to add those files in the playlist field below.
Problems, Questions, Corrections:
- In the playlist below, you'll see a list of the files you've added to your image zone. Here you can adjust the individual duration of each image, as well as the start and stop times if you wish to go beyond 60 seconds. You can also delete files by clicking the red "X" next to each file. When you're finished with your adjustments, click "Save Schedule" to finalize your changes.
If you have any further questions, problems, or corrections you would like to see made, please open a support ticket at http://www.mvixusa.com/support/