The Mvix Ceeno allows users to easily play PowerPoint files as either - a slideshow or animated video format. If the Powerpoint file contains animations and fancy transitions, you may want to convert it into high definition video for playback on your Mvix Ceeno. The video will preserve all animated effects, thus providing the best viewing experience. The following instructions will show you how to convert an animated presentation to a video for display on the Mvix Ceeno.
Exporting the Presentation
- Create your presentation.
- (Optional) Record and add narration and timings to a slide show and Turn your mouse into a laser pointer.
- Save the presentation.
- On the File menu, click Save & Send.
- Under Save & Send, click Create a video.
- To display all video quality and size options, under Create a video, click the Computer & HD Displays down arrow.
- Do one of the following:
TIP You'll want to test these out to see which option meets your needs.
- To create a video with very high quality, yet a large file size, click Computer & HD Displays.
- To create a video with a moderate file size and medium quality, click Internet & DVD.
- To create a video with the smallest file size, yet low quality, click Portable Devices.
- Click the Don't Use Recorded Timings and Narrations down arrow and then, do one of the following:
TIP The default time spent on each slide is set to 5 seconds. To change that, look to the right of Seconds to spend on each slide and, click the up arrow to increase, or the down arrow to decrease the seconds.
- If you did not record and time voice narration and laser pointer movements , click Don't Use Recorded Timings and Narration.
- If you recorded and timed narration and pointer movements , click Use Recorded Timings and Narrations.
TIP For longer videos, you can set it up so that they create overnight. That way, they’ll be ready for you the following morning.Converting Format For Ceeno
- Click Create Video.
- In the File name box, enter a file name for the video, browse for folder that will contain this file, and then click Save. You can track the progress of the video creation by looking at the status bar at the bottom of your screen. The video creation process can take up to several hours depending on the length of the video and the complexity of the presentation.
- Download and install Any Video Converter Free (http://www.anvsoft.com/any-video-converter-free.html)
- Select the following conversion settings:
- From the dropdown menu select MPEG-II Movie (*.mpg)
- Video Options:
- Set Frame size: 720x576
- Select desired bitrate (higher for better quality)
- Select Video Framerate: 29.97
- Encode Pass: 2
- Audio Options:
- Set codec: mp2
- Select desired bitrate
- Select desired sample rate (higher for better quality)
- Click Convert
- The file will be located under My Documents -> Any Video Converter -> MPEGII
Transfer the converted file to the Mvix Ceeno to begin playing your animated presentation.