This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how
to setup file sharing on Windows 7 for the Mvix Ultio and Ultio Pro.
: Show the steps to setup Windows file sharing in Windows 7.
- Go to Start -> Control Panel.
- Under Network and Internet, Click on View network status and tasks.
- Click on Change advanced sharing settings.
- Now you will need to select Turn off password protected sharing.
- Click on Save Changes.
- Proceed with the normal steps of sharing any folder you want the Mvix player to see.
- Ensure that the everyone group has Read Permissions for your share, as well as Read Permissions for the actual folder itself. Samba sharing requires the Everyone account to have Read Permissions for both the folder and the share.
- Now the shares should be visible from the Mvix player.
Corrections: If you have any further questions, problems, or corrections
you would like to see made, please upon a support ticket at